Life Planning Checklist
Click here to download a complimentary copy of our exclusive Life Planning Checklist.
A comprehensive inventory of your personal, medical, financial and estate planning documents. We have also included thoughtful questions so that you can share your hopes, dreams and family history with your loved ones.
We developed this form in response to requests from several current clients. They wanted a convenient way to share critical information with their loved ones in the event they died or become incapacitated.
The form allows you to share with your family and friends:
- contact information for medical, legal and financial providers
- the existence and location of important legal and financial documents
- non-critical, but important, information such as the name of your plumber, lawn care company or veterinarian
- family medical history
- obituary information, funeral arrangements, etc.
- words of wisdom, hope, inspiration and comfort for your loved ones
The file is a fillable form in Microsoft® Office Word 2003 format. We believe most individuals have software on their computers that can access and work with this type of file.
Before you enter any personal data into the form, we suggest that you save the file and rename it so that you always have a blank copy for future use or to share with family and friends.
If you prefer a printed copy of the form, please call Cindy at 513-785-3512 and she will send you one in the mail.
We hope you and your loved ones find this Family Planning Checklist of value. If you believe this form may be of interest or value to a friend or family member, please feel free to forward a copy of this file to them.